Intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Carry out strategic planning regarding publications and campaigns
- Write and produce presentations and press releases
- Answering and explaining questions from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and excursions
- Speak openly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Provide information data about new promotional opportunities and PR campaigns to clients
- Analyzing media coverage
- Commissioning or conducting relevant market research
- As a liaison with clients, managerial and journalistic staff on budgets, timelines and goals
- Design, write and/or produce presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for websites and promotional videos.
The potential candidates should have their own laptop. This is an UNPAID INTERNSHIP. After the 3 months we will provide Digital Certificate for your INTERNSHIP which you can use for future career.
Any Engineering Graduate or Student
Not Needed. Freshers can apply.
Must have qualities:
Willing to attend Meetings regularly by Zoom